Every year, a sizeable portion of the US population receives a refund of their taxes. Corporations amp up the ads for phones, cars, TVs, and all other sorts of expensive luxury items that most Americans are only willing to buy the day after Thanksgiving or during "tax season."
And that's it.
That's usually as far as this money goes. Right back into the hands of fat and happy CEO bank accounts. The same CEOs who underpay employees and horde their money in offshore bank accounts.
But what if, everyone tried something different? or what if YOU, the person reading right now, did something different?
There is a POWERFUL opportunity in every tax refund that many Americans are overlooking.
Small business and real estate investment.
Whatever amount you get, whether it is $1,000 to $10,000 has the potential to be used to MAKE MONEY, to grow wealth for you. All you need is a simple and viable plan.
Here are some options, and you can use what you've got to make it happen. Be creative, be determined, and JOIN THE REVOLUTION: the Modern Traditional Revolution.
1. Get a certification (lab tech, radiology, hair stylist, mechanic, massage therapist, etc.)
2. Printing shop
3. Car repair from your garage
4. Clothing or jewelry design (and sell online)
5. Housecleaning business
6. Childcare business
7. Adult daycare business
8. Tutoring business
9. Music lessons
10. Buy a resource for a business you already have
11. Landscaping and yard care
12. Pressure washing for homes and businesses
13. Bike delivery business in urban areas
14. Flower shop and delivery
15. Dog grooming and walking
16. House sitting
17. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT - saving a few years' tax refunds can get you a decent down payment for a rental property. Meanwhile, in those years, rebuilding your credit can easily be accomplished (check back for blogs on how to rebuild your credit.)
Some of these need a rental space and licensing with the state. Some can be done from your home. Some of these can be done online. Some only need a few supplies. All of these benefit from having a website (which I totally suggest doing on "Weebly.com" and "GoDaddy."
I haven't broken the steps down, so you've got some homework to do. What does your business idea need, and what can you successfully accomplish with the funds and resources you already have?
Author: Jessica Bordelon
Passionate, powerful, & gentle, she is an artist that captures the strength , power & energy of femininity in its purest form.