When a business has a critical position to fill, they don't just hire the first person that walks in the door. They require resumes, interviews, and probation periods in which the person must prove their competence. The business is nice and offers the basics of good hours, comfortable work environment and pay, BUT the full "benefits" are not awarded until the first 90 days have passed.
Ladies and gentlemen, we should do the same as we are dating. To get things started, I suggest an informal interview. The following are questions that do not need to be asked all at once, but certainly should be addressed before the person receives your full benefits package.
Here are some questions everyone should be asking to make sure the man or woman they are interested in will provide what they need and want.
So here is the survey...
1. What are the roles the man and woman should play in the household?
2. Who is going to have the final say in family decisions?
(yes we know both people need to have their input but in the end someone needs to be the decision maker. and yes this question will start a heated debate at times but that is why you should ask this before moving on to the other questions.
it sets the tone for the relationship)
3. What would you like to happen as a usual evening in your home?
4. Do you want children?
5. Is marriage an option for you?
(this one is hard to ask because you don't want someone thinking you are pushing toward marriage but at some point, you need to know if they are even willing to say vows.
ALSO many are choosing NON TRADITIONAL ceremonies but I'll save the full explanation of that for another time. Just ask the question & see if the answer matches well with yours)
6. How can I know when you are angry?
7. How should I approach you if you are angry?
8. What kind of things do you like to recieve from your man or woman? (actions, gifts, words, attentions, special things, etc.)
9. What disgusts you?
10. Explain a time when you were in an argument and you did something that you should not have done or said something you should not have said?
11. What is the best way to apologize to you?
12. What are your passions in life? what activities exicite your heart and soul? Are you fulfilling these? and how ?
13. What is your philosophy on life?
14. Can you tell me what your spiritual beliefs are?
Author: Jessica Bordelon
Passionate, powerful, & gentle, she is an artist that captures the strength , power & energy of femininity in its purest form.