When a business has a critical position to fill, they don't just hire the first person that walks in the door.
You need a resume, an interview AND even after you get hired, there's a probation period to make sure you aint crazy.
BUT the full "benefits" are not awarded until the first 90 days have passed.
YOU need to be interviewing lovers before you get too invested and comfortable. Ya feel me?
Love can be empowering and exciting if you hire the most compatible person with our corporation.
Here are some questions everyone should be asking to make sure the man or woman they are interested in will provide what they need and want.
1. What are the roles the man and woman should play in the household?
2. Who is going to have the final say in family decisions?
(yes we know both people need to have their input but in the end someone needs to be the decision maker. and yes this question will start a heated debate at times but that is why you should ask this before moving on to the other questions.
it sets the tone for the relationship)
3. What would you like to happen as a usual evening in your home?
4. Do you want children?
5. Is marriage an option for you?
(this one is hard to ask because you don't want someone thinking you are pushing toward marriage but at some point, you need to know if they are even willing to say vows.
ALSO many are choosing NON TRADITIONAL ceremonies but I'll save the full explanation of that for another time. Just ask the question & see if the answer matches well with yours)
6. How can I know when you are angry?
7. How should I approach you if you are angry?
8. What kind of things do you like to recieve from your man or woman? (actions, gifts, words, attentions, special things, etc.)
9. What disgusts you?
10. Explain a time when you were in an argument and you did something that you should not have done or said something you should not have said?
11. What is the best way to apologize to you?
12. What are your passions in life? what activities exicite your heart and soul? Are you fulfilling these? and how ?
13. What is your philosophy on life?
14. Can you tell me what your spiritual beliefs are?
Got another for me? Leave a comment and I'll shout you out on the next post.
Author: Jessica Bordelon
Passionate, powerful, & gentle, she is an artist that captures the strength , power & energy of femininity in its purest form.