In the battle to define
what is the
Everybody’s got their own personal style right? But no matter who you are, where you’re from, or what you do, there are some things that NO MAN should ever wear.
So, before we get into “what to’s” let’s get rid of the “what not’s.”
5 Things to NOT wear
What Not #1
Skinny leg jeans
Just say no. These are not sexy to the female brain. Watching you walk crooked cause your legs are getting chapped, and your “man parts” are getting squished, is NOT HOT to us.
What Not #2
90% of women will not find this attractive. It just screams “I’ve got skeletons in my closet, and I don’t mean the metaphorical kind.” The remaining 10% of women who find this attractive are gothic or some other type of personality, whose culture and interests align with that. So if you’re not in that “culture” DON’T DO IT.
What Not #3
Whereas these may have been cool at one point, they are NOT anymore. Cut that ish out now. If you’ve already got some, go have them removed and put in some caps that match the natural color of your teeth.
What Not #4
Certain types of underwear
I was going to rant & rave about how “tightey whitey’s” are ugly, but then I realized, there are some women who like those. So with that said, once you get to a certain point in the relationship, you may want to find out which type of underwear she likes.
TO BE SAFE FELLAS, go for the boxer briefs. Until you find out otherwise, these are the ones that the majority of women like to see you in. They give coverage and a glimpse of your awesomeness.
What Not #5
TOO MATCHY ENSEMBLES
Do not wear pants with a shirt of the matching color, unless that color is black, or unless you’re in your work uniform. Why? Black always looks good. Uniforms are sexy to women. They just are.
All other colors need to be paired appropriately to be attractive. Pants should be khaki, brown, grey, black or jeans. Shirts should be matched up as shown in the color chart below.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Wear what’s suited to your personal style, but the following items are safe bets for your wardrobe:
SHIRTS: button up shirts, printed tees, tanks
PANTS: jeans and slacks
(occasionally basketball shorts and jogging pants are also good choices, but you’ve got to wear these when the location is suited to it)
ACCESSORIES: leather belts, watches, caps or some other hat when suitable, a ring or 2 (no more than that unless you’re in a gothic or some other culture that frequently wears a lot of rings)
FOOTWEAR: work boots and dress shoes
Tennis shoes should only be worn when you’re working out or running to the store. Ladies love the work boots and dress shoes over tennis shoes.
SOCKS & UNDERWEAR: make sure these are clean first of all. Low cut socks are the ideal, and boxer briefs. However, remember what I said above in “What Not #4”; women can be somewhat specific in the types of underwear they prefer. So asking your love interest is a good idea AFTER you’ve reached a point in the relationship where that conversation won’t be seen as creepy or strange.
THE COLOR GUIDE
Khaki pants – with all other colors and prints
Brown pants – with greens, oranges, yellows, light blues, and pinks (yes, pink is now acceptable on SOME men)
Grey pants – with greens, light yellows, blues, reds, black, white, and pinks (wear pink sparingly)
Black pants – black, white, all light colors, and printed shirts
Jeans – with all colors and prints
THERE’S YOUR STYLE GUIDELINE FELLAS. Avoid trends and fads, stick to what’s classic and masculine, and you’ll be good.
Now, go & get your sexy on!
Author: Jessica Bordelon
Passionate, powerful, & gentle, she is an artist that captures the strength , power & energy of femininity in its purest form.